It is our desire to provide excellent children’s programs in a safe and secure environment where kid’s can learn about God’s love and have a whole lot of fun along the way. We value children, not because they are the future of the church, but because they are the church right now. The Construction Zone Children’s Ministry provides a learning environment for building a strong spiritual foundation for our children’s future. Caring and gifted teachers and helpers will facilitate this learning experience through a variety of teaching elements and fun activities.
What We Teach
Children from Birth – 4 years old are being taught using the First Look curriculum. The three key points in this curriculum are:
- God Made Me!
- God Loves Me!
- Jesus Wants To Be My Friend Forever!
Children in Kindergarten and 1st Grade are being taught using the 252 Basics curriculum. The three basic truths learned here are:
- I need to make the wise choice.
- I can trust God no matter what.
- I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
Children from 2nd grade – 6th grade are being taught using the Faith Foundations curriculum. This is a chronological study of the entire Bible.
- 2nd & 3rd grades will cover the entire Old Testament.
- 4th grade covers the Life of Jesus in a study of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John
- 5th & 6th grade completes the remainder of the New Testament.
Class Room Locations
|Birth – 2 Years||2 years old||3 & 4 Years Old||K – 1st Grade||2nd – 3rd Grade||4th Grade||5th & 6th Grade||Children’s Bible Hour|
|Room 184||Room 192||Room 189||Room 172||Room 173||Room 171||Room 178||Room 183|